Trying to Stop Smoking is one of the hardest things to accomplish in life. Once you have made the decision to quit the habit, there are a number of methods and aids available to help you stop smoking. One of the more recent techniques that has emerged is using stop smoking laser treatment.
What is the Stop Smoking Laser Treatment?
The stop smoking laser treatment therapy is a cutting edge procedure. It works by stimulating endorphins when the pulsating laser is absorbed by your skin and cells at pre-determined acupressure points. If successful, laser treatment will eliminate your urge to smoke. It will also increase your fat-burning metabolism to help mitigate you gaining weight shortly after quitting and further reduce the stress of stopping smoking cigarettes.
Preparing to Stop Smoking With the Laser Treatment
There are a number of preparation steps to take before you undergo laser treatment to stop smoking. Some of these steps are:
– Picking a Date to Kick the Habit and don’t change it!
– Let all of your friends know you are going to stop smoking
– Start delaying your first cigarette of the day several weeks before your laser treatment
– Deep clean your vehicle and home
– Start to exercise at least three times a week.
– Increase the amount off fruit and vegetables you are eating.
– Make friends with at least two non-smokers
– Start stockpiling gum and healthy snacks.
Post Laser Treatment Actions
After you have undergone treatment with the stop smoking laser, you consider the following actions to help quench your desire to smoke:
– Get rid of all smoking material in your home and car. This includes cigarettes, ashtrays, lighters, etc.
– Schedule a lot of activities that are not in bars or around alcohol so you take your mind off of the habit.
– Clean all of your clothes to make sure you can’t smell cigarette smoke.
Although the stop smoking laser treatment has been proven to increase your odds of kicking the habit, no method is fool-proof if you don’t take action to reinforce the fact you are no longer a smoker.